- Name: Ali Adamjee
- Phone: +44 (0) 77343 60055
- Email: email@example.com
I am inspired most when working on high profile, prestigious projects that are recognised worldwide for their quality and innovation. I have a genuine passion for technology and development combined with the ability to embrace the scope and vision of a project.
I have demonstrated the ability to develop and implement systems at international levels having integrated partners in Asia, Africa and South America. I have acquired a reputation for motivational and inspirational leadership with international teams, enabling colleagues to fulfil their potential whilst ensuring everyone contributes to successful and timely project delivery. I possess the drive and determination required to manage multiple project lifecycles, providing both technical and business expertise.
I have extensive international experience and excellent communication skills with the ability to assimilate into different cultures and thrive in multinational environments.
I pay close attention to detail in everything that I do and always demand excellence from myself and my team.
- Software Development and Integration
- Lifecycle Project and Programme Management
- IT Service Delivery
- Team Leadership
- Managing Risks, Issues and Deliverables
- Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Management
- Commercial Awareness and Business Development
April 2014 - Present
Senior Solutions Analyst
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY) powers mission critical business transactions. They help their customers optimise financially oriented operations and build deeper customer and partner relationships by providing a trusted and easy to use set of cloud-based digital banking, fraud prevention, payment and financial document solutions.
Some of the products I am involved with include
- GTFrame -
- GTExchange -
- GTMatch -
- Transform -
April 2011 - April 2014
Senior Professional Services Consultant
Earthport plc, is a cross border payment network, providing fast, cost efficient and transparent solutions for low value payments.
One connection to Earthport brings their clients the largest open network for global ACH payments in over 60 countries, enhanced with sophisticated validation and compliance services.
- Took key responsibility for providing technical and business consultancy services encompassing multiple departments.
- Integrated products into partner banks, liaised with development teams, product management and external stakeholders.
- Provided pre and post rollout support with particular focus on resolving payment issues and ensuring complete client satisfaction with solutions.
- Technical Lead in the implementation of Earthport solutions. Participate in the delivery with oversight of the technical and functional solution built during the project.
- Functional enhancement analysis, design and documentation of new implementations and ongoing changes in client business.
- On boarding Partner Banks into the Earthport Payment Gateway and achieve near 100% STP through enhanced validation per market.
- Facilitate and support client testing up to onboarding and go live planning
- Pre-sales consultancy including prototyping and proof-of-concepts.
June 2007 - April 2011
Software Developer - Global Capital Markets
GBST provides technology services to the global financial services industry, addressing clients’ constant needs for innovation, competitiveness and responsive IT that truly enables business.
- Designing, developing and implementing effective software solutions with particular responsibility for the Syn~ Middle Office and Syn~ Back Office applications.
- Successfully managing projects across multiple departments and locations including:
- Mentoring an off-shore development team, Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia, Singapore;
- Managing the transition of the Syn~ Settlements system, Pension Financial Services Ltd;
- On-site support and assistance with the transition to Gloss, Mitsubishi UFG Securities International.
- Planning and executing testing procedures including automated test scripts during the transition from Java 1.4 to Java 5.0.
- Producing design modifications and end user support documentation during improvements to legacy business functionality.
Expert, 9 years
Donec cursus nibh quis egestas metus id est semper dapibus. Aliquam iaculis semper facilisis eu lobortis enim molestie sit amet tortor.
Advanced, 9 years
Vivamus nec neque nunc. Quisque vel eleifend neque, in elementum tortor. Phasellus mattis luctus ligula a sodales id est semper.
XML & XSLT
Intermediate, 5 years
Morbi eu lobortis enim. Mauris ac velit in turpis facilisis commodo. In ultrices commodo dui, sed venenatis velit sodales quis.
Intermediate, 5 years
Cras lacinia, nibh non euismod eleifend, urna est rhoncus velit, ut pharetra dolor justo sit amet. Maecenas vitae diam ornare ante rhoncus rutrum.
2005 - 2006
The University of Warwick
MSc Advanced Photonics and Communications
Thesis: Sensitive Mobile Phone
2002 - 2005
The University of Warwick
BEng Electronics and Communications Engineering
Thesis: How to Quantify Human’s Touch-Feel Perception on the Materials used in Cars